"Americanism is an unfailing love of country, loyalty to its institutions and ideas; eagerness to defend it against all enemies; undivided allegiance to the flag; and a desire to secure the blessings of liberty and posterity.”
The Americanism Program:
- Promotes Patriotism by celebrating America's Patriotic Days.
- Teaches respect and proper care for the U.S. Flag.
- Flag Education for Children
- Federal Flag Code
- Brings attention to Prisoners of War and those Missing in Action by hosting POW/MIA ceremonies to both educate the public and honor these special veterans.
- Missing Service Member Table